Thanks to the increase in handheld devices such as Smartphones and tablets, neck problems are on the rise. But how do you know if your neck problems are something more than the everyday aches and pains that many of us feel?
Our London chiropractor has shared the following symptom check list to watch out for:
- Pain and Stiffness in the back or sides of the neck.
- Pain and stiffness in the neck that radiates to the head, shoulders or upper chest.
- Numbness or tingling in the arms, hands or fingers.
- Clicking or grating noises in the neck when you move your head
- Dizziness or blackouts when you turn your head.
- Muscle spasms that turn your head to one side.
Contact your health professional if you experience any of the above symptoms.
If you are suffering neck pain, research has shown chiropractic care to be effective in treating conditions commonly affecting the joints and muscles of the neck. Our London chiropractors are here to help you. Call today to make an appointment with one of our experienced team.